Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sonam Kapoor L'Oreal

After Aishwarya Rai, Delhi-6 and Saawariya girl Sonam Kapoor L 'Oreal Paris dream team joined the next generation. Now the ear represents the beauty of Indian and foreign talent ready to make.
Sonam could not hide his feelings and said: "I have not decided what I should wear ear. I totally depend on the manufacturer. Although I represent a brand, I also the first film Saawariya and Many of Delhi 6 would know. " Sonam Kapoor L 'Oreal Sonam Kapoor L 'Oreal
Aishwarya Rai commented Sonam said: "This is the most beautiful woman in the world. Even if I can get part of what has been done, I think I have accomplished. There is no comparison between us because he is the sign of doubt. "
Loreal actress said that young people identify with the brand and its product brand personality chosen because of proximity.
"I always choose quality over quantity., Before signing it off really, my movie that I have quality over quantity," he said. Sampurna-
Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor

No comments:

Post a Comment