Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha in HOT white BIKINI


However ... Kiss you ... A view bikini and wet ... Sonakshi Sinha that the film clearly is not. Filmmakers like Abbas Mustan (2 races compared with Saif Ali Khan), secondary Shrish (wild and kick with Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan), and Prabhu Deva (Untitled star Akshay 


Sonakshi Sinha
Arbaaz (2 Dabangg) Kamal Khan and also to explain his self-imposed limits have not been able to go. 

. I have a movie playing in a house or a car does not, but because of my actions still fun for me to cross a certain comfort there is therefore no incentive, said: "Sonakshi

Sonakshi Sinha
Alleged, Kamal Hassan movie after he should ensure that demand changes in the script was signed the dotted line to the bedroom scene but more Sonakshi

"I agree against women, in leadership roles that Kamal Hasan's daughter (hearing) older than my father play, but my dad with me to see one of their colleagues not to be so intimate understanding and professional Put your cards on the table before I did that makes shooting began, if he assured producers the opportunity to further approach. oral, "he stressed. 

Sonakshi Sinha
Vidya Balan picture has appeared recently changed it shows Sonakshi presented in bikinis. Learning to see your image in a transparent bikini was surprised. Share Photos on the Web and learning has threatened legal action.

Sonakshi decision support. "It was a horrible thing happen to anyone, especially on the road that I was never as actor and lore Unfortunately, I do not determine fault or I will be prosecuted and can but . He acknowledged the original magazine that came with me, people know that the bikini was a fake photo was an awesome experience.. " 
Sonakshi Sinha

The notice that Karan Johar chat show, Karen, asked him when he cast this time as actor groups Sonakshi Baaja procession, Ranbir Singh noted. "Karan and no questions, then named a name" he said. "Ranveer is a talented actor and I want to make a movie with him, but not going on? With him or anyone else, just a few times. I have some free time come when in London, the renewable (Joker co-star) Film Forum Boyz. But Kamal Hassan movie to offer, so now I have committed to date are available .. all work and play and that's why I love it. " 

No comments:

Post a Comment