Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Faux leather jackets

I detest faux leather jackets and lately I see people wearing them wherever I go. They look just as cheap as they are and create a trashy overall impression. And many of them are made of materials that can cause cancer or other damage to your health. Mostly I see the style with rib-knit trim that you can get in every major retail chain store and its combined with skinny jeans on not-so-skinny girls with very short legs that are stuffed in white pointy boots. I just named this look the Hollywoodturk-Girlfriend-Überbitch-Look and will do an extra post about the complete thing soon. Well back to the faux leather jackets now. I know real leather often requires some $$$ but that doesn't justify buying faux leather jackets because they simply look bad! There are many good looking jackets made of fabric out there so there's no need to go for the faux leather shit. And if you're a vegetarian/vegan then tell me why you would want something that resembles dead animal skin????


No comments:

Post a Comment