Thursday, March 17, 2011

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone many Dreamgirl can be adjusted, but not everyone Fulland Bollywood beauty Deepika Padukone might dare to offer!.

But the 24-year actress was shocked when a young man knelt down and asked, "Will you marry me"

Deepika pleased to offer a basic, "I'm not ready for marriage."
"But I'm ready you are young, which left the former model shots laugh.

Deepika to promote in a beautiful white sari with the upcoming movie co-star Neil Nitin Mukesh and his father Lafangey Parindey "continuous liquor baron Vijay Mallya's son Siddharth added.

The actress, who was out of the Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor's first game cheering for IPL team Royal Challengers viewed with Siddharth.

Deepika has previously said that the media is very interested in their personal lives do not stop living a normal life.

"If you love me with every link, because I know that my normal life so I do not have. Make friends with people I go out every way," he said.

And the ongoing India International Jewellery Week in Mumbai, where he walked the street in the front row cheering him on Siddharth.

Is the last film on August 20, exhibited "Pareenita" release of fame and directed by Pradeep Sarkar. The story lines ranged youth in Mumbai and Deepika playing group saw a blind girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment